(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon)
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
This weeks topic is Ten Books On My Spring TBR and I gotta throw in here that it was waaaaaay easier than last weeks.
- Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. Ever since Lenore reviewed it I have been wanting to read it.
- Slip of the Tongue by Jessica Hawkins. This book is my book blog groups ‘read and review’ for the month of March and I must say it looks real interesting.
- Friday Night Alibi by Cassie Mae. Honestly, I really just need to read all her books but this one is topping my TBR list for her.
- The Player and the Pixie by Penny Reid and L.H. Cosway. This book! I loved the first one so I am super excited to read this one. It’s not up for pre-order so I have no Amazon link to post.
- Love and Decay: Revolution by Rachel Higginson. It’s no secret I am a huge fan of RH, so naturally I need to catch up on this series. I really need to re-read the Starbright and the Siren series too.
- Sibling Rivalry by Robbie Cox. I won this book from a FB event and I would like to read it.
- Chasing the Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander. I won this whole series and I really like the covers.
- Squirrel Bait by Chip Davis. I am currently reading this right now. I know I know, I need to finish it! I’m working on it.
- It Was a Thursday by Carol Lynne. I like the title and the blurb.
- The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer. Looks like a good book.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
- Trial by Fire by Chris Cannon — Book 3 in the Going Down in Flames series, and I snagged a copy from NetGalley, so I hopefully get to read it before it releases in a few weeks!! So excited! (but I have to reread books 1 and 2 first).
- Off the Hook by Laura Drewry — Another NetGalley book I’ve been really looking forward to from an author I’ve been loving.
- Falling From the Sky by Sarina Bowen — Damn her First Chapter Fridays!! Ms. Bowen posted the first chapter of this book on Friday and I was sucked in and had to one click…I had no choice.
- You Can’t Catch Me by Cassie Mae — I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for this book, and it’s almost here! Cassie Mae is the queen of YA in my opinion — her books are always so valid and relevant to teens (and frankly adults too), and this one looks to be no exception. (ANNNDDDD it’s on a preorder sale for $1.99, then it goes up by like $3, so it’s totes worth it to get it now!)
- Get Lucky by Ali Dean, Kristen Kehoe, Cassie Mae, Tessa Marie, Kelly Oram and Ginger Scott — I’ve actually read two of these stories (beta read Cassie Mae’s and it was adorable, and read an advanced copy of Kelly Oram’s which was also squeetastic). Can’t wait to read the rest of these little novellas! (comes out on St. Patty’s Day, no Amazon link yet)
- Flirting With Fame by Samantha Joyce — Honest to goodness, I have no idea how I came across this book…I’m thinking I actually paid attention to one of those Amazon recommends e-mails for once in my life, but it just sounded adorable and I can’t wait to dive in!
- #Rev by Cambria Hebert — Sooooo excited for this second book in the series. I LOVE Trent and Drew and NEED to know what’s going to happen next. (coming out in early April, no preorder available)
- Inescapable (The Premonition Series) by Amy A. Bartol — And then I need to get back to my Emerald City Author Event reading, b/c it’s coming up soon, and my number one priority is finally finishing this series. I’ve read books 1 and 2, and am so excited to get back to it now that all 5 books are out and the series is completed!
- Truth or Beard by Penny Reid — Another ECAE author that I’m trying to get read before the event, and this book is so highly recommended and sounds quirky and delicious.
- Room for More by Beth Ehemann — And yet one more ECAE author to read! This is book 2 in her series, and I remember loving book 1 so I can’t wait to complete this series!