Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
- Spring! I love to lie a towel down in my backyard and whip out my kindle while I get a some Vitamin D.
- Quiet. I adore it when everyone is asleep and I can dive into a new story. It’s very exciting.
- My beanbag chair. I pull that puppy under a wide window and snuggle up with a book. It’s super comfy.
- The smell of a paperback book. I think this one is universal. We all love the smell of a new book right?
- Beer. Ok, it’s not that weird is it? I like to enjoy a beer when I read every now and again.
- Nighttime. I love to read at night. It’s my favorite time, might have something to do with the fact that everyone is asleep and I can sorta just fall into the story. Or it could have something to do with the fact that emotions are always a bit heightened at night so I can really feel the characters.
- My bookcase. I love to check my bookcase several times a week just to rub my hands over my lovies.
- Sharing my books. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten a PM or text asking for a recommendation for a book. Or received the same in return and found a great series or author I liked.
- Meeting my fave authors. Does this count? This is easily one of my top ten bucket list items.
- Meeting other bookworms!!!! I love to talk about books and share thoughts on them with other bookworms.