(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Ten Books I’ve Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately (inspired by my New to the Queue posts).”
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
- Bullied by Jeff Erno. I forget why I added it but after re-reading the blurb I am still interested.
- See No Evil by Jordan Ford. Pretty sure I TBR’d this book because of Lenore. She is always reading books I am interested in.
- One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards. This one is a teen mystery/suspense. I read Caroline Andrus’ review and thought it sounded good. (notice a pattern here)
- Thief of Hearts by L.H. Cosway. I read DeeJay’s review and I’ve heard good things about this author.
- Reboot by Amy Tintera. This one I became interested in because of Judith’s review. Honestly, that’s how I get most of my rec’s if not all of them folks. This one is kinda pricey for me at 8.99. Maybe once I get another job, I can buy it.
- Seeking Forever by Samantha Chase. Another of DeeJay’s rec’s. She writes such good reviews though, I want to read them all. I’ve read more of her rec’s than any other blogger save Lenore. I like her taste. This one happens to be a Kindle Worlds book. Pretty cool huh?
- Finding Libbie: A Novel by Deanna Lynn Sletten. Another DeeJay book. LOL, I have a lo of those.
- Summerlypse by Gerardo Delgadillo. Aha! A Lenore Rec! I think this was on her TBR list too.
- Seasons: A Multi-Genre Story Collection by various authors. My friend Michelle Bolanger is a contributing author for this book so of course I TBR’d it. I can’t find it on Amazon so it must not be available anymore. I’m pretty sure I already bought it though so I’m not too worried.
- Sight Unseen by Barbara Cutrera. And another of DeeJay’s Rec’s. This one seems really cool cause the MC is blind and ‘m always on the lookout for diverse books.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
Since we started doing Stacking the Shelves just a week and a bit ago, I feel like I end up sharing what’s going on my TBR list. So instead of repeating some of those, I’m going to share some from before we started that, and I’m including some books I’ve put on my wishlist (not just books on my TBR that I already own).
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt — IT WENT ON SALE! So of course I one-clicked, b/c the damn reading community kept raving about this series, and I adore one half of Erin Watt (Elle Kennedy).
- Maybe This Time by Jennifer Snow — I snagged this one from NetGalley, after I snagged book one in this same series. My favourite part of this? The author lives in my city. I could see her in the grocery store and not even know it. I am that big of a dork to have this occur to me.
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward — I put this one on the wishlist b/c I went through ALL the freaking authors that are attending the Big Apple Author Event next October (2017) and made a shelf on Goodreads for books I own, and then while I was at it, I looked for authors that are going that Curly Carla likes, and this one was on her read list that she apparently LOVED, so I figured I might need to check it out…or at least monitor for it to go on sale (still a cheapskate).
- FriendTrip by M.E. Carter and Sara Ney — OK, so I also went through any authors that sounded familiar, and looked to see if there were books I was considering, and I remember hearing about this one and thinking it sounded awesome, so onto the wishlist it went…except when I went to wishlist it, it was like not that expensive, so I just one-clicked that sucker.
- Juked by M.E. Carter — Yup, another book I’ve seen making the rounds in the reader community that I’ve been curious about. Honestly, it’s not actually that expensive, I should just one-click. And maybe I will in the new year. For now it’s on the wishlist waiting for me to make a decision before next October for the BAAE.
- Royally Screwed by Emma Chase — I’ve really enjoyed the Emma Chase books I’ve read so far, and so this one totally went on the wishlist! I already got to meet Ms. Chase at the Emerald City Author Event this past April, and she is so freaking awesome! I will definitely be pre-buying some books to bring to BAAE!
- Enchanting Wilder by Cassie Graham — Another author for BAAE. Sorry, this is kind of boring, I went on a binge of adding books. This book was brought to my attention by a fellow admin for a fan group I’m in, when we were discussing books for our group read. So when I saw this author on the list, I figured WISHLIST!
- Anyone But Him by Cassie Graham — And since I was looking at her published books, this one looked interesting and went on the wishlist too!
- #Blur by Cambria Hebert — Well you know I had to pre-order this baby!! Can’t wait for January to find out Arrow’s story!
- Coming Home to You by Tessa Marie — And I read the first book in this series (Home is Where You Are — on sale for 99 cents right now!) and it was a fabulous YA with a lot of heart, so of course I had to add this one to the TBR. No Amazon link b/c there’s no pre-order yet.
So what books have you added to your TBR lists lately?? And how many are you adding because of this TTT topic this week? *smirk*