(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Since we missed last week, this will be for the past 2 weeks! And I’m not even including the paperback purchases I made, will have to leave them til next week — this edition is long enough as it is!
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
NetGalley ARC Requests Approved:
- Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love #1) by Anyta Sunday from the author — released December 6th, 2016.
- Stripped Bare (Vegas Billionaire #1) by Heidi McLaughlin from Loveswept (Random House Publishing Group – Loveswept) — releases March 28th, 2017.
- Home Run (The Boys of Summer #2) by Heidi McLaughlin from Forever (Grand Central Publishing) — releases January 17th, 2017.
- Glass Tidings by Amy Jo Cousins from Riptide Publishing — released December 5th, 2016.
- Royal Affair (Royal Scandal #1) by Parker Swift from Forever (Grand Central Publishing) — releases February 14th, 2017.
- Catch and Release (Fishing for Trouble #3) by Laura Drewry from Loveswept (Rnadom House Publishing Group – Loveswept) — releases February 28, 2017.
- Things I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik from HMH Books for Young Readers (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children’s Book Group) — releases March 28, 2017. This author is part of a group I recently joined on Facebook, Love Laughter and Happily Ever After, so when I saw this on NetGalley I figured it would be a great way to introduce myself to her work!
Jingle Bell Book Exchange:
The Jingle Bell Book Exchange is on its second year (and is over now) and is a group of readers who post their Christmas wishlists and then other readers buy books for them! The rule is that you have to purchase at least 1 book for someone else. They can be Kindle books or Paperbacks/Hardcovers. I love this, b/c you get to give and receive! I love making someone else’s day! And I love scoring some highly coveted books!
- Daring Fate (Silver Tip Pack #1) by Megan Erickson from Victoria! I put this one on my wishlist b/c I get Ms. Erickson’s newsletter and the blurb and teaser just pulled me right in!
- Vampire Girl (Vampire Girl #1) by Karpov Kinrade from Megan! This one made it on my wishlist b/c of Curly Carla (damn her). See her review here.
- Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds #1) by J. Daniels from Amy! This one made it on the list b/c the author will be at the Big Apple Author Event and I keep seeing everyone post about it!
- Finding Perfect (Finding Perfect #1) by Kendra C. Highley from Beth! This one made it on the list after I read and loved The Bad Boy Bargain by this author. Definitely wanted to check out more from her.
Preorders That Went Live:
Wicked Winter anthology by Various Authors — I actually don’t know any of the authors of these 15 stories, but I was looking for some new Christmas stuff a while ago (not realizing I would go crazy on NetGalley) and so I saw this one of paranormal stories for only 99 cents, and I said “PREORDER!” AND it’s still only 99 cents, AND all proceeds go to the Alzheimer’s Association! Done and done.
Recommended by a Blog I Follow:
Being Brooke by Emma Hart — I saw this review from My Tiny Obsessions that I’m beginning to regret following (for my wallet’s sake), and since it’s on a release day special of 99 cents I figured sure!!
Coming Home to You (A Home Novel #2) by Tessa Marie — I adored the first book in this series (Home is Where You Are — see my Goodreads review here) and since this is an author I tend to one-click, I nabbed it as soon as it released!
Got It On Sale:
- Kick, Push & Coast Duet (Kick Push #1-2) by Jay McLean — I think I spotted this sale on The Rock Stars of Romance and snatched it up for 99 cents… I already had the first book, but each book is usually like $3.99, so 99 cents for both was a no-brainer.
- Spinning Out (The Blackhawk Boys #1) by Lexi Ryan — I have NO IDEA where I learned of this sale…honestly, like none. It wasn’t my normal places, maybe a Facebook ad? Maybe a blogger I follow shared it? No idea, but I snatched it up for 99 cents.
- The Opposite of Ordinary by Jessica Sorensen — Had this one on my wishlist and so I got an eReaderIQ alert that it was 99 cents from it’s normal $3.99.
- Agent I1: Tristan (The D.I.R.E. Agency #1) by Joni Hahn — Darn Curly Carla wrote this review and so I had to snatch it up…especially since it’s free!! (and still is, might always be)
- Vertical Lines (The Vert Series #1) and The Grind (The Vert Series #2) by Kristen Kehoe — At the end of November I grabbed book 3 in this series on sale because I’d read one of this author’s short stories in the Get Lucky anthology and enjoyed it and so wishlisted a few of her books. And then the rest of the series went on sale and I got the eReaderIQ alert that these were each 99 cents from $2.99. Still on sale!
- Christmas With You (Due South #4) by Tracey Alvarez — Saw this one on my My Book Cave Team daily newsletter for 99 cents from $2.99. Still on sale!
- Getting Wrapped Up (Sapphire Falls #3.5, #3.75) by Erin Nicholas — A BookBub find, this holiday bundle of novellas is still free from regular $3.99 I think.
- Edge of Chaos (Love on the Edge #1) by Molly E. Lee — Another BookBub find (and an author that’s been recommended to me and that I met briefly at UtopiaCon this year), 99 cents from $3.99 I think. Still on sale!
- My Delicate Destruction (Wolfegang #1) by Jillian Ashe — I saw this book recommended by Alisha from The Bohemian Housewife on her Top Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes Diversity, so I wishlisted it. And thus eReaderIQ informed me that it is free (and still is) from its regular price of $2.99.
- Once Upon a Royal Christmas by Robin Bielman — If you follow this blog, you’ll know this has been my favourite Christmas book this season so far, and so when I got the eReaderIQ alert (because I follow this author) that it was 99 cents from $3.99, I decided I wanted my own copy (instead of just the NetGalley copy). Still on sale!
- Crossroads (Crossroads #1) by Riley Hart — Another author I adore, and thus follow on eReaderIQ, so got the alert that it’s 99 cents from $3.99. Still on sale!
- Things That Shine (Brew Ha Ha and Double Blind Study Crossover) by Bria Quinlan and Heidi Hutchinson — I adore Ms. Quinlan, and so wishlisted this book when it came out a month or so ago. Got the eReaderIQ alert that it is 99 cents from $4.99, and still on sale!