(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
ARCs from Authors/PR Companies:
- It’s You, Book Two (It’s You #2) by K.P. Kelley from L. Woods PR — releases January 17th, 2017. This is the followup novel to It’s You, Book One, and I can’t wait to find out what happens with Jack and Darcy!! And I can’t wait to meet Katy Regnery in May at Romancing the Falls!
Preorders That Went Live:
- One Careful Owner: Love Me, Love My Dog by Jane Harvey-Berrick — When I was looking through the Facebook event for the Big Apple Author Event in October 2017 that I will be attending, I saw this author post about this new book coming out, and how it was only 99 cents, so I clicked that preorder button! It released on January 2nd. Still 99 cents!!
Got It On Sale:
- The Player and the Pixie (Rugby #2) by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid — Two more authors that will be at the Big Apple Author Event, my eReaderIQ alerted me that this was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $4.99, and good news! It’s still on sale! I read the first book in this series and actually didn’t fall in love, but I’m willing to give them another shot.
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson — One of those books that’s recommended by everyone, so you put it on your wishlist never expecting it to go on sale (especially in Canada), and then you get an eReaderIQ alert, and it is!! On sale for $1.99 from its usual $10.99. Woop woop! Still on sale.
- Rules of a Rebel and a Shy Girl by Jessica Sorensen — I’ve read quite a few of this author’s books, and while she can be hit or miss with me, I felt like I couldn’t resist this one by the title alone. So I wishlisted it. And got an eReaderIQ alert that it was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $4.99 (still on sale).
- A Mortal Song by Megan Crewe — While I never wishlisted this one, I was intrigued by it after reading this review by Mom With a Reading Problem. So when I saw it advertised on BookBub for 99 cents from its usual $3.99, I figured why not. Not to mention it might help with one of my diversity challenges monthly themes.
- Big Rock (Big Rock #1?) by Lauren Blakely — I’ve recently started following both A Novel Glimpse and My Tiny Obsessions, and they both recommend this book (as well as others in this series), so when I saw it advertised on The Rock Stars of Romance as on sale for 99 cents, I didn’t hesistate. 🙂
3 thoughts on “Stacking the Shelves — January 7th, 2017”
That last cover though! Dayum!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Right? That didn’t play a factor in my choosing at all…:P
The Unexpected Everything is so good. Happy reading!
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Comments are closed.