(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “FREEBIE — that super specific list you want to make?? All yours to tackle this week!” So Curly Carla came up with Top Ten Series We Want to Finish in 2017.
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
Why haven’t I read them all? I have utterly no idea! This year is my year to finish all these.
- Brightest Kind of Darkness series by P.T. Michelle. I have literally been waiting YEARS for this series to finish. I’m on book 4 entitled Desire. I think I’m gonna go back and re-read since it’s been so long though.
- The Judgement of the Six series by Melissa Haag. I’m waiting on the last book titled (Sur)Real. I’m putting a lot of hope this will be finished this year, however according to Amazon there is no set release date. (Note from Lenore: there also is no cover, so I just put the one for the first 3 book bundle)
- Vampire Girl series by Karpov Kinrade. I own all three books, I am currently on the second one entitled Midnight Star. This story is amazeballs.
- The Relentless series by Karen Lynch. I’m on book two entitled Refuge. The first one is perma free!
- Red Rising series by Pierce Brown. OMG this series has all the things!!! I own all three books. I am on the third one entitled Morning Star. It’s cheaper to get the paperback so that’s the link I’m leaving.
- How To series by Cassie Mae! I love CM. She has a soft spot in my heart for wonderful books. I have read almost all of them. In this series I am on book two entitled How to Seduce a Band Geek.
- War of the Princes series by A.R. Ivanovich. This series y’all. It’s got so much depth and love. I love it so much. I’m on book three entitled Monarch.
- Dirty Blood series by Heather Hildenbrand. I have been sitting on this a while also. I own them all but have just never finished it. Maybe I don’t want it to be over? I’m on the LAST book entitled Broken Blood. I think I will have to re-read this one too. It’s been a long time.
- Imdalind series by Rebecca Ethington. I read the first four really fast. Then I stalled out on the fifth one because I didn’t know there were seven books in the series. So I waited till they were all available. I’m on the fifth book entitled Burnt Devotion.
- Brewer Brothers series by Nancy Straight. I have read most of her books and loved them all. Again I am sitting on the last book in the series entitled Shroud of Lies.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
I kind of wanted to put 1, 2, 7 and 9 of Curly Carla’s list on mine as well. But I went for some different ones. I wonder how many I’ll actually get through this year.
- GearShark series by Cambria Hebert. I’ve read the first two, and am on to #Swag now.
- Hashtag series by Cambria Hebert. I’ve read all but the last book, #Bae.
- The Winslow Brothers series by Katy Regnery. I’ve only read the first of this series, but I’m meeting this author in May so I want to read as many of her books as possible before then. I’m on book 2, Proposing to Preston.
- The Premonition series by Amy A. Bartol. I tried to finish the series last year, but got distracted after book 3. So I’m on to book 4, Incendiary.
- Penryn & the End of Days series by Susan Ee. I read the first book a few years ago and ADORED it, and then just never finished the series. I’m on book 2, World After.
- Grizzlies Gone Wild series by Kathy Lyons. I received book 2 through NetGalley and caught up on book 1 afterwards. I actually have an ARC of the last book, For the Bear’s Eyes Only, so I really need to finish this one!
- What Kills Me series by Wynne Channing. I really enjoyed the first book and was delighted that it was a 2 book series, so I’m on the last book, I Am Forever.
- Fishing for Trouble series by Laura Drewry. I’ve read the first two in this series, and have an ARC from NetGalley of the last book in the series, Catch and Release, which releases in February!
- Over the Top series by Kelly Siskind. I’m reading this series in a weird order, so I’ve read the 2nd and 3rd books already and have the first book, My Perfect Mistake, left.
- The Noctalis Chronicles by Chelsea M. Cameron. Another series I read quite a few years ago, but the last book wasn’t out at the time, and then I got distracted. So I’m on the last book, Neverend.
Wish us luck! For those of you series readers out there, what series do you hope to finish in 2017?