(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR.” We’re each going about this a little differently.
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
I’m doing books I want to read this Spring!
- The Princess of Mars (Barsoom #1) by Edgar Rice Burroughs. This is on my Decades of Sci-fi Challenge and I want to start it soon.
- Morning Star (Red Rising #3) by Pierce Brown. This is the last book in the series and they keep getting better with every one he writes. Very excited to finish this series.
- Silence: Part Two of Echoes & Silence (Dark Secrets #6) by A.M. Hudson. I’ve been sitting on this book for like two years. This is the year I finish it.
- Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles #3) by Bink Cummings. Another book I’ve been sitting on for a while. You’ll notice most of these are series finale’s. Most of my books will be finales because that’s my main reading challenge this year.
- While We Waited (The Reed Brothers #8) by Tammy Falkner. Another one in a long line of Reed Brothers books that I am obsessed with.
- How I Fall (How I Fall #1) by Anne Elliot. I’ve been told I need to read this series. I have both already I just need to start it.
- Shroud of Lies (Brewer Brothers #3) by Nancy Straight.
- How to Seduce a Band Geek (How To #2) by Cassie Mae.
- Broken Records by Cassie Mae & Tessa Marie.
- Rabbit Bones (Redemption #2) by A.L. Tyler.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
I made it easy on myself and just grabbed the NetGalleys/ARCs that I’m going to be reading over the next two months or so. Technically, one of these I don’t have yet, but my fingers are crossed that I do get it!
- Forever Mine (Opposites Attract #2) by Erin Nicholas — releases March 28th.
- Things I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik — releases March 28th.
- Stripped Bare (Vegas Billionaire #1) by Heidi McLaughlin — releases March 28th.
- Pillowtalk by Cassie Mae — releases April 4th. Technically I alpha read this in the fall, but I’ll be reading it again before release.
- Geekerella: A Fangirl Fairy Tale by Ashley Poston — releases April 4th.
- Royal Disaster (Royal Scandal #2) by Parker Swift — releases April 4th.
- Dancing in the Rain by Kelly Jamieson — releases April 11th.
- The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1) by Katy Regnery — releases April 24th. This is the one I’ve signed up for an ARC for, but don’t know if I got it or not.
- Pipe Dreams (Brooklyn Bruisers #3) by Sarina Bowen — releases May 2nd. I seriously *just* got this one, sooooo excited.
- Until You (Bachelor Brotherhood #2) by Denise Grover Swank — releases May 30th.
So how about you guys? What books are you planning on reading this Spring? Or what new releases are you most anticipating?