(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Curly Carla’s Haul
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
- The Very Last Apple (Our Town Collection / ages 6-20 – Rhyming Children Bedtime Stories) by Peter W. Collier.
- Reap the Shadow, Slay the Light by Melissa Haag.
- All’s Fair in Love, War, and High School (Pullman High #2) by Janette Rallison. Still free!
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth (Extraordinary Voyages #3) by Jules Verne.
- Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance by Vivian Wood and Willow Winters.
- Remember This (A Romantic Comedy) by Shae Buggs.
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
NetGalley ARC Requests Approved:
- Eye Candy (Real Love) by Jessica Lemmon from Loveswept (Random House Publishing Group – Loveswept) — releases July 25th, 2017.
- Walk of Shame (Love Unexpectedly #4) by Lauren Layne from Loveswept (Random House Publishing Group – Loveswept) — releases April 18th, 2017. I can’t even tell you how excited I was to see this available for request, and I totally squeeed when I was approved!! LOVE Lauren Layne, and have been so excited for this one!! She’s one of the authors I’m most looking forward to meeting at Big Apple Author Event in October.
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park from Skyscape (Skyscape and Two Lions) — releases April 25th, 2017. I’ve been hearing so many good things about this book, I’m very excited I was approved!
NetGalley ARC Widgets Offered (and Taken):
- Back Piece (Skin Deep Inc. #1) by L.A. Witt from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases April 25th, 2017. Already read this one and enjoyed it, see my review here.
ARCs from Authors/PR Companies:
- The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1, Blueberry Lane #15) from L. Woods PR — releases April 25th, 2017 on Amazon, no preorder. It’s actually releasing on the other buying sites 2 days earlier because then it will be taken off and placed on Kindle Unlimited, so if you’re not an Amazon person, snatch it up quick! I was so excited to get approved for this one, can’t wait to dive in! This is an author I’m most excited to meet at Romancing the Falls in May!! I’m hoping she’ll have paperback copies!
Preorders That Went Live:
- The Gravity of Us (Elements #4) by Brittainy C. Cherry — released on April 13th, 2017. I have the first in this series (but haven’t read it yet), and just recently read the third book because it was on sale (see next section). This one was on a preorder sale for 99 cents, so I figured why not? Especially since this author will also be attending the Big Apple Author Event in October!
- Happily Ever After (Cinder & Ella #2) by Kelly Oram — released on April 11th, 2017. The much anticipated sequel to Cinder & Ella is here!! I can’t believe I haven’t dived in yet, but I have to get some ARCs read first!!
Got It On Sale:
- London Lovers: Volume One (London Lovers #1-3) by Amy Daws — I actually already had the first book in this volume, but when I saw this volume of the first three books for only 99 cents on BookBub, I had to one-click. This author has been recommended to me by some of the Platypires. No longer on sale.
- Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn — I love this author, and so when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this book was on sale for 99 cents from its usual $5.99, I had to one-click. It’s still on sale too! (I actually even saw it on BookBub today I think)
- The Silent Waters (Elements #3) by Brittainy C. Cherry — Another BookBub deal for 99 cents from it’s usual $3.99 (I think)! And as I mentioned with the fourth book I preordered up above, this author will be attending the Big Apple Author Event in October! I actually couldn’t contain myself and already read this one and loved it, see my review here. Unfortunately this sale is over.
- Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra #3) by Sariah Wilson — I technically didn’t get a notice about this particular book, but book 1 in the series was on Book Bub AND My Book Cave, and when I went to make sure I already had it, I noticed that the only one in the series that I didn’t yet have was also on sale for 99 cents (from its usual $3.50 or so (not sure because it’s still on sale). I have read book 1 in this series and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I took I chance in getting this one too.