(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. I’m actually not going to do this week’s topic (which is “10 Books From X Genre That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List — I want to know what books have piqued your interest lately from whatever genre you choose!”) even though it’s cool. But I was too lazy to do last week’s topic and I really wanted to, so I’m doing it instead: “Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017.”
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
I focused on books that have covers already and firm release dates, but there are other potentials that I am looking forward to as well. Half of these I have NetGalley ARCs for, so that made it easy to pick.
- Hello Forever (Pay It Forward #2) by Sarina Bowen — releasing July 14th, 2017.
- The Flirt and the Fox (The Story Sisters #3, Blueberry Lane #16) by Katy Regnery — releasing July 23rd, 2017.
- The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2) by Rachel Higginson — releasing July 25th, 2017.
- Eye Candy (Real Love #1) by Jessica Lemmon — releasing July 25th, 2017.
- Misconduct (Birmingham Rebels #4) by Samantha Kane — releasing July 25th, 2017.
- Cross Check (Bayard Hockey #2) by Kelly Jamieson — releasing July 25th, 2017.
- Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman — releasing August 1st, 2017.
- Ready to Run (I Do, I Don’t #1) by Lauren Layne — releasing August 22nd, 2017.
- Elliott Redeemed (Preload #2) by Scarlett Cole — releasing August 29th, 2017.
- The Saint and the Scoundrel (The Story Sisters #4, Blueberry Lane #18) by Katy Regnery — releasing September 3rd, 2017.
So what are you fair readers looking forward to in the second half of 2017? Are any of these on your list?