(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Curly Carla’s Haul
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
Mine goes back two weeks cause I was lazy last week. ☺
Gifted to Me:
- This is Falling (Falling #1) by Ginger Scott. You guys! Lenore gave me another book to read by GS! I’m so excited to start this! (Lenore here: it’s still on sale for 99 cents!)
- This Fragile Heart by Allie Martin, Cassie Mae, Jolene Perry, Tessa Marie and Rachel Schieffelbein. Lenore also gifted me this box set.
- The Heartland Homecoming Universe Bundle by Vicky Holt, Jacquie Gee, Rosemary Danielis and Kimberley Montpetit — gifted to me by V.L. Holt. So V.L. Holt and I are real friendly, so when she offered me a gift code for review I enthusiastically said yes! I had no idea I was getting TWO of her book in the process. For which I’m glad because I do love me some V.L. Holt. ☺ This bundle is only available through Storybundle (the title link will go to where you can purchase it — only available for 20 more days). However, a couple of the books are available for purchase by themselves on Amazon (titles will go there) like:
Books I Purchased:
- The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 4 (MC Chronicles #4) by Bink Cummings.
Kindle for Samsung Freebie:
- Crow Hollow by Michael Wallace.
- A Different Blue by Amy Harmon.
- Die By the Drop (Shivers and Sins #1) by Kaia Bennett. STILL FREE AS OF THIS MORNING, 7/1/17.
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
I have quite a few paperbacks to add, but I’m running short on time, so I’ll include them next week instead!! In fact, I still haven’t posted my paperbacks from Romancing the Falls!
NetGalley ARC Requests Approved:
- The Perfectly Imperfect Match (Suttonville Sentinels #3) by Kendra C. Highley from Entangled: Crush (Entangled Publishing LLC) — releases July 10th, 2017. I love this line from Entangled, and I’ve loved the first 2 books in Ms. Highley’s series (see my reviews for The Bad Boy Bargain and Swinging At Love).
- Trust by Kylie Scott from the author — releases July 18th, 2017. I saw this one on the featured list for NetGalley, and I’ve heard FABULOUS things about Ms. Scott, and I was intrigued by the blurb for this YA. SO excited that I was approved!
- Moments with Mason (Red Maple Falls #3) by Theresa Paolo — released June 24th, 2017. I haven’t started this series yet, but I love the author and I love the premise of this series, and since it was on a release sale for 99 cents, it was a no-brainer (sale is over I believe).
Got It On Sale:
- Meant for Love (Gansett Island #10) and Kisses After Dark (Gansett Island #12) by Marie Force — I really enjoy this series, and have read up to like book 6! I’m slowly collecting the next books as they go on sale, so when I got eReaderIQ alerts that these both went on for 99 cents from their usual $3.99, I attempted to purchase them! I was able to snag Kisses After Dark at the time (though it no longer shows the sale price for me, even though it’s still on sale), but Meant for Love wouldn’t give me a Canadian pass. So Curly Carla came to the rescue, and we cheated the system! I love cheating the system. Anyways, at least in the US they’re both still on sale for 99 cents I believe.
- Jordan Reclaimed (Preload #1) by Scarlett Cole — I read a NetGalley ARC of this book (see my review here) and really enjoyed it, and I always like getting the final copy, so when I got an eReaderIQ alert that it was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $4.99, I totally snagged it (still on sale). Can’t wait for book 2, which is coming late summer or early fall I believe!
- These next few books are all part of the Entangled sale that’s still going on right now, where I believe most of their Bliss (sweet) and Brazen (racy) line books are on sale for 99 cents from their usual $2.99. I had quite a few of these on my wishlist, so I got eReaderIQ alerts for all but the last one. Other than Robin Bielman, the rest of the authors are attending Apollycon 2018 in Washington, D.C. next March which I’m going to!
- Her Accidental Boyfriend (Secret Wishes #2) and Wild About Her Wingman (Secret Wishes #3) by Robin Bielman — technically I’ve only read one book by Ms. Bielman, but I loved it, so I’ve been slowly collecting more (I already have book 1).
- Playing For Her Heart (Gamers #2) and Tied to Trouble (Gamers #3) by Megan Erickson — I have book one in this series, and I read a NetGalley ARC of book 4 (see my review here), so I figured I’d finish collecting the series because I was intrigued by these couples.
- Crazy for the Competition (Hope Springs #2) and The Bad Boy’s Baby (Hope Springs #3) by Cindi Madsen — I don’t have book 1, but I wasn’t as interested in it, so I skipped it… I’ll probably regret that.
- An Officer and a Rebel (Accidentally in Love #2.5) by Cindi Madsen — I read a NetGalley ARC of this a long time ago and LOVED it, so why not get the final copy on sale? I already have all the rest of the series (and have loved the ones I’ve read as well).
- Falling For His Best Friend (Out of Uniform #2) by Katee Robert — I’ve never read her, but since she’s attending Apollycon, and I love best friends to lovers stories, I figured why not?
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma — I have been wanting this book FOREVER, and usually the sales don’t count for me, but this time when I got the eReaderIQ alert that it was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $8.99, and it actually WAS, I jumped on that!! Still on sale.
- Ryker (Cold Fury Hockey #4) by Sawyer Bennett — I read a NetGalley ARC of book 6 in this series (see my review here) and really enjoyed it, so I put the previous books on my wishlist. I got an eReaderIQ alert that it was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $4.99, but it was a US Only thing (or at least not on sale for me). But I decided, what the heck, why not cheat with Curly Carla again! 😛 Still on sale.