(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Series I’ve Been Meaning To Start But Haven’t (topic originally done March 2013) — anyone else have a mile long list of series to start like I do??”
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
- Alistair Grim’s Odditorium (Odditorium #1) by Gregory Funaro. I don’t even remember who told me about this book, but I love the cover and the blurb.
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle Book 1) by Maggie Stiefvater. I love this cover and have heard this is a good series.
- #Nerd (Hashtag #1) by Cambria Hebert. Ah Lenore, she dug this series and I’m way more inclined to read books that I know my reader friends have read.
- How I Fall (How I Fall #1) by Anne Eliot. I remember Caylie told me I need to read these books. I own them both.
- Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead. I am almost done with Vampire Academy and I love this world so….I’m a read it someday.
- The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret #1) by Jessica Sorensen. This is one of my auto click authors, although I haven’t read anything from her in a while. I own this book.
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo. So many people have recommended this series!
- Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover. I own this book and need to just start it.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas. If I had a nickel for every time Caitlin asked me if I read this yet…..LOL. I really do need to check this one out.
- See No Evil (Brotherhood #1) by Jordan Ford. Again…Lenore. Although this cover practically calls to me.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
OK, so I had a hard time narrowing this down because I have a gagillion. So I kind of picked series I’m hoping I’ll get to this year finally…mostly b/c the authors will be at events I’m planning on attending.
- True North series by Sarina Bowen
- Royally series by Emma Chase
- Starcrossed series by Leisa Rayven
- The Summer Games series by R.S. Grey
- Alabama Summer series by J. Daniels
- Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer
- Fall and Rise series by Chelsea M. Cameron
- Rusk University series by Cora Carmack
- A Field Party series by Abbi Glines
- The Royals series by Erin Watt
So what series do you have on your TBR that you’ve been meaning to read but haven’t gotten to? Are any of these series ones you love?