(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
ARCs from Authors/PR Companies:
- Hello Forever (Pay It Forward #2) by Sarina Bowen — releases July 14th, 2017. I’m looking forward to meeting Ms. Bowen at the Big Apple Author Event in October, and I was so excited to get approved for an ARC of this one!
- Paper Cranes (a Fairytale Twist Novel) by Jordan Ford — released June 22nd, 2017. I actually read an ARC of this book, but of course I needed to get a final copy since I loved it so much. You can read my review here.
Got It On Sale:
- The Fall Up (The Fall Up #1) by Aly Martinez — Saw this one on BookBub and remember being intrigued by the reviews of it. And since it was on for free from its usual $3.99, it was an easy decision. Sale is over.
- Time For Love (Gansett Island #9) by Marie Force — I’ve read quite a few books in this series, and so put the remaining ones on my wishlist. So when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this one was free from its usual $3.99, I snatched it up!! Ms. Force was originally supposed to be attending Apollycon 2018 in Washington, D.C. next March, which would be a bonus, but she’s recently pulled out. Oh well. Still free!
- Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover — Now as far as I know, this author is still going to be attending Apollycon 2018 in Washington, D.C. next March, and I did get a paperback copy on sale at my local bookstore recently. But since I rarely read my paperbacks, when I got an eReaderIQ alert that it was on sale for 99 cents from its usual $1.99, I wanted to go for it. But of course the Canadian publisher did not have the sale ($10+ for me!!!), so I decided to circumvent by giving Curly Carla a $1 gift card and getting her to gift it to me! Take that Canadian publisher! Still on sale!