(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List.”
Curly Carla’s Top
- Cold: Essays on Love, Faith, Family and Other Dangerous Pursuits by Victoria Dougherty. This is a collection of essays that I started to read for my Read Harder challenge 2016 hosted by book riot.
- Scored by Sloane Howell. I got this book today from Netgalley and I can’t wait to crack this puppy open. This will be available October 17th.
- Practically Imperfect (Imperfect #3) by Mary Frame. I just got this book and plan to read it soon.
- Juked (Texas Mutiny #1) by M.E. Carter. This is FREE. I got this on the recommendation of Lenore, hope I like it.
- Win (The Atlantis Grail #3) by Vera Nazarian. A few of my book friends recommended this to me and for a while we were all reading it together, but then….I started lagging behind. Soo I hope to get back to this.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
- Unspeakable (Beyond Human #2) by Nina Croft — releases September 25th, 2017, NetGalley ARC.
- Fix Me Not (The Fix #2) by Carey Heywood — releases September 22nd, 2017, no pre-order link, but I’ll be one-clicking on release day.
- Cover Up (Skin Deep Inc. #3) by L.A. Witt — releases October 3rd, 2017, NetGalley ARC.
- The Princess and the Pizza Man (Destined for Love: Mansions) by Cassie Mae — releases October 3rd, 2017, ARC.
- Unloved by Katy Regnery — releases October 8th, 2017, I should be getting an ARC soon. No pre-order link for Amazon.
- Totally His (Opposites Attract #3) by Erin Nicholas — releases October 31st, 2017, NetGalley ARC.
- Made for You (The Best Mistake #2) by Lauren Layne — this author is attending the Big Apple Author Event in less than a month, and I already have this in paperback, so figured I should read it before I meet her.
- Cuff Me (New York’s Finest #3) by Lauren Layne — ditto for this one. I didn’t enjoy the first two in this series quite as much, but this was the one I was most anticipating, so I’m hoping I enjoy it more.
- The Player and the Pixie (Rugby #2) by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid — these authors are both attending the Big Apple Author Event as well, and since Ms. Cosway won’t be at any other events I’m attending, I want to give this series another shot (since I wasn’t blown away by book one).
- Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills — another author attending the Big Apple Author Event who won’t be at other events, so I figured maybe I should get this one read in case I LOVE it.
So what are you most looking forward to reading this fall? Have you read any of the books on our lists?