(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon)
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
Since it isn’t specified if these books need to be published in a certain season, I chose mostly series because I tend to finish them up at the end of the year so I can start fresh on new ones next year.
- Us by Sarina Bowen. I’ve been meaning to finish this one. I loved the first one.
- How to Seduce a Band Geek by Cassie Mae. I was recently gifted the first one and I will most likely finish the series before winter.
- How to Hook a Bookworm by Cassie Mae. Again, I will be finishing this series before winter.
- The Big O (The Virgin Dairies) by H.J. Bellus. A fellow blogger recommended this book to me and the blurb looks good.
- Shroud of Lies by Nancy Straight. I loved the first two books and I’m trying to finish up some series before the end of the year.
- Untouchable Darkness by Rachel Van Dyken. I’m a huge fan of RVD and the first book was very good.
- The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid. Love this story and these authors.
- When Ash Falls by Rachel Van Dyken. Again, I am trying to finish up some series.
- Burnt Devotion by Rebecca Ethington. Do I need to say it again? Series catch up.
- Logan Kade by Tijan. He is my favorite character and I have been sitting on this book for a while now.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
It feels really late to be doing a Fall TBR for some reason. I feel like Fall starts at the beginning of September, but that could be because of my Canadianness. I looked back at our Top Ten Books On Our Spring TBR and it turns out I read 9 out of the 10! Woop woop! I did better than I thought I did. Let’s see how I do with the Fall TBR.
- #Bae by Cambria Hebert — I am currently in the middle of a Hashtag series reread to get back into this world so that I can be a sad panda when it’s finally all over. So far I’ve managed to squeeze in the first 3 books in between other ARC commitments.
- Broken Records by Cassie Mae and Tessa Marie — THIS CAME OUT LIKE SUNDAY!!! I mean, I think its technical anticipated release day was yesterday, but I of course stalked Amazon waiting for it to be available. Can’t wait to read this one, I just have to figure out when I’m going to fit it in!!
- Rainbows and Raindrops by Kelley Lynn and Jenny S. Morris — This is the Read-A-Thon book for September in one of the fan groups I’m in. Of course we’re having the discussion on it tomorrow, so I’m going to have to speed read like a boss. I hate when I forget deadlines.
- Summerlypse by Gerardo Delgadillo — So it’s currently Hispanic Heritage Month, September 15th to October 15th, and I wanted to get in at least one Hispanic-ish book during this time. I saw this book for free, and since it contains a Hispanic heroine, and has a hispanic author, I thought it would be a good fit.
- Possess by Gretchen McNeil — I just got this one from Curly Carla for my birthday, and since it has a spooky feel to it I thought I would read it in October to celebrate Halloween. I try to fit in some spooky books near Halloween, but I’m not sure I’ll have much time this year b/c I went NetGalley crazy… Also need some rec’s for good mild horror books.
- Chasing Truth by Julie Cross — And so we get to my NetGalley queue, of which I am about to be behind. This book came out today, and so I need to get on this one right quick.
- Lured In by Laura Drewry — Another book that came out today on my NetGalley queue. *sigh* It’s the second book in the series. I was on the fence with the first book, but I’m really curious about these two characters…can’t wait to see what happens in their story.
- License to Shift by Kathy Lyons — At least this one doesn’t come out til next week. I seem to request majority contemporary romances, so I thought I’d shake things up, and I will admit that cover called to me.
- To Love and to Cherish by Lauren Layne — I am SO CURIOUS about this final book in the series!! Alexis intrigues me to no end, I have no idea how I’m going to fall in love with her. Logan on the other hand, I see no problems falling in love with.
- East of Redemption by Molly E. Lee — I received an ARC of this in the summer, and with everything that happened in my personal life, this fell by the wayside. I need to get this read and reviewed this fall! Especially because I just bought the next one in the series too…gotta love 99 cent deals.
So those are the books on our Fall TBR! I wonder if we’ll actually get to all 10 this time? How about you guys? What books are you planning on reading this Fall? Oh, and if you have some *mild* horror book suggestions, please feel free to pass them along!