(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Best Books You’ve Read In 2017 So Far (break it down however you want — by genre, strictly 2017 releases, whatever!).” And I’m going to narrow it down to 2017 releases only!! In this case, the star rating will take you to my review.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
- Make Lemonade (a Hope Falls Kindle Worlds novella) by Cassie Mae — 5 stars
- Sweet Tea and Summer Love by Regan Claire — 4.5 stars
- Hot Licks (Off Beat #3) by A.M. Arthur — 4.5 stars
- A Boy like You (Like Us #1) and A Girl Like Me (Like Us #2) by Ginger Scott — 5 stars and 4.5 stars
- Operation Prom Date by Cindi Madsen — 4.5 stars
- The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract #1) by Rachel Higginson — 4.95 stars
- Pillowtalk by Cassie Mae — 4.5 stars
- The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1) by Katy Regnery — 4.5 stars
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park — 4.5 stars
- Paper Cranes (A Fairytale Twist Novel) by Jordan Ford — 4.5 stars
So what are the best 2017 releases you’ve read this year so far? Or if you don’t read many new releases, what were the best books you’ve read this year so far? Did you also fall in love with any of these babies?